Leena Chandwarker, Sanjeev kumar

 Babuji Mujhe Maaf Kar Do - Imaan [ 1974 ] - Sanjeev Kumar | Leena  Chandavarkar - Asha Bhosle - video dailymotion960 × 720 

Dailymotion 
Watch (2:52)

Leena Chandavarkar – Memories – Cineplot.com

cineplot.com › leena-chanavarkar-memories
Jun 4, 2011 — [ Back to Leena Chandavarkar's Menu ] ... First comes my father, Srinath Chandavarkar. My father was and ... After that, it was a nightmare of running to hospitals. ... One person who Amit reminds me a lot of, is Sanjeev Kumar.

She shared an instant rapport with Sanjeev Kumar.

One person who Amit reminds me a lot of, is Sanjeev Kumar. We shared a wonderful rapport. He was always pulling my leg. Whenever we had a romantic scene to do, he would say, ‘Oh, if only I was doing this scene with Hema Malini. How much I would have enjoyed it’! And I would retort, `Dream away, dream boy. I too wish it was Dharmendra, instead of you’! This leg pulling would go on in front of the entire unit and everybody would be in splits. He would come on the sets and say, ‘I don’t believe this, you are actually looking beautiful today. Touch wood’. And saying this, he would touch my head!

For all his tomfoolery, Sanjeev was a very kind and sensitive human being. I remember, when his mother died, he looked like a lost child. I will never forget Sanjeev. It was such a pity he never married.

.......................................................................

Lenna was very beautiful -as most from that area are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji - Johnny Walker and Yasmin (Vinita Butt)

Vijaya Choudhury old hindi actress {Real name is Qurasha Begum.}

Vinod Khanna's First Wife, Akshaye&Rahul Khanna's Mother Geetanjali, Dies At 70