Trump divide in 2012


Nov 7, 2012 - Trump called the Electoral College “a disaster for a democracy … a total ... was deleting his tweets as fast as he sent them, including two that called for a ... major networks declared it a win for Obama, warning it was too early.
Nov 7, 2012 - Trump ranted on Twitter when it became clear Obama would win election; Later deleted tweet calling for a revolution; NBC's Brian Williams ...
Nov 7, 2012 - I presume he now realises that Obama has won the popular vote with a couple of million to spare? What a balloon. Reply. Share.
Oct 20, 2016 - That time Donald Trump had a total meltdown on Twitter after Obama ... In response, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton called his comments "horrifying" ... become clear that the president would win via the Electoral College.
•
198K views 3 years ago
"Dixie," also known as "Dixie's Land," "I Wish I Was in Dixie," and other titles, is a popular American song. It is one of the most ...
0:47

Confederate flag supporters sing I Wish I Was in Dixie



..LYRICS :-
..I wish i was in the monkey land
The place where i was born!
The monkey kissed me on my chin
N said Goodbye to me!


I wililish I walalaas in the mololonkey lalaland
The palalace where alalai was bololorn!
The mololonkey kililissed me ololon my chililin
And salalaid Goodbalalaye to meleelee!


A little girl was passing by
A lady stopped to see!
She bumped herself along her back
And put the blame on me!


A lililittle gililirl was palalaasing balalai
A lalalady stololopped to seeleelee!
She bululumped herselelelf alololong her balalack
And Pululut the balalame on meleelee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji - Johnny Walker and Yasmin (Vinita Butt)

Faryal