Trump divide in 2012


Nov 7, 2012 - Trump called the Electoral College “a disaster for a democracy … a total ... was deleting his tweets as fast as he sent them, including two that called for a ... major networks declared it a win for Obama, warning it was too early.
Nov 7, 2012 - Trump ranted on Twitter when it became clear Obama would win election; Later deleted tweet calling for a revolution; NBC's Brian Williams ...
Nov 7, 2012 - I presume he now realises that Obama has won the popular vote with a couple of million to spare? What a balloon. Reply. Share.
Oct 20, 2016 - That time Donald Trump had a total meltdown on Twitter after Obama ... In response, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton called his comments "horrifying" ... become clear that the president would win via the Electoral College.
198K views 3 years ago
"Dixie," also known as "Dixie's Land," "I Wish I Was in Dixie," and other titles, is a popular American song. It is one of the most ...
0:47

Confederate flag supporters sing I Wish I Was in Dixie



..LYRICS :-
..I wish i was in the monkey land
The place where i was born!
The monkey kissed me on my chin
N said Goodbye to me!


I wililish I walalaas in the mololonkey lalaland
The palalace where alalai was bololorn!
The mololonkey kililissed me ololon my chililin
And salalaid Goodbalalaye to meleelee!


A little girl was passing by
A lady stopped to see!
She bumped herself along her back
And put the blame on me!


A lililittle gililirl was palalaasing balalai
A lalalady stololopped to seeleelee!
She bululumped herselelelf alololong her balalack
And Pululut the balalame on meleelee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji - Johnny Walker and Yasmin (Vinita Butt)

Vijaya Choudhury old hindi actress {Real name is Qurasha Begum.}

Vinod Khanna's First Wife, Akshaye&Rahul Khanna's Mother Geetanjali, Dies At 70