The People of Munsiari

Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli, who manages the actor's work, is an acid-attack survivor. Rangoli recently revealed certain horrific details of the attack that left her changed.

IndiaToday.in  | Posted by Ananya Bhattacharya
New Delhi, March 9, 2016 | UPDATED 13:58 IST
Kangana Ranaut (R) and her sister Rangoli
love all -[ match-]
Kangana Ranaut has hinted at making a film on her sister Rangoli, who is an acid-attack survivor. Kangana said though she had a conversation with Rangoli on making such movie, the latter was not excited.
"I told her I want to make a story on you. I want the rights of your life. I want to play you, me, everyone. She said yes it will be a very big flop film," Kangana told reporters.
ALSO READ: Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan were in a relationship. Here's proof
ALSO READ: Before Queen, I was convinced my career as an actor was literally over, says Kangana Ranaut
The actor was speaking at the cover launch of a magazine.
"On a serious note, I think her (Rangoli's) life is far more interesting than my life, thanks to her husband who has been madly in love with her since day one. My life is not as exciting as Rangoli's," Kangana added.
Rangoli narrated her struggle since a man flung acid on her and the impact the incident had on her life.
"I was struggling for my life. When acid goes deep inside your skin and if you're not treated on time, it attacks your organs also. When the incident happened, I was struggling for my life ... the psychological problems, the scar problems, was not on mind," she said.
Rangoli recalled the physical pain and mental trauma she underwent after the attack.
"My sister was there, who inspired me. I am more confident today than I was before the acid attack. I know my strengths and weaknesses. My accident has taught me a lot," she said.
Kangana, who has acted in women-oriented films like Queen and Tanu Weds Manu Returns, feels the perception about heroes in the society needs to be changed.
"I always say the guy who threw acid on Rangoli and people who do things like that, they think it's very heroic. Their idea of heroism comes from movies and these stalkers, excessive lovers are hugely inspired from films. These rejected boys identify themselves a lot with tragic characters. We need to change the perception of heroes," she said.
Rangoli, who manages the work of her sister, has expressed her desire to start a production house.
"Right now, I am managing Kangana. But I have bigger goals. I would like to produce a film and Kangana will direct it," she added.


 HRITHIK KANGANA LEAKED PHONE CALL AFTER ... that was a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2TwHs3QyGc
Apr 21, 2016 - Uploaded by Screen Patti
THIS PHONE CALL BETWEEN HRITHIK AND KANGANA IS SO SHOCKING THAT IT WILL BLOW YOUR ...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji - Johnny Walker and Yasmin (Vinita Butt)

Vijaya Choudhury old hindi actress {Real name is Qurasha Begum.}

Vinod Khanna's First Wife, Akshaye&Rahul Khanna's Mother Geetanjali, Dies At 70